Thursday, January 31, 2013

Why We Should Eat Vegetables

33 Jose Emmanuel E. Paraiso

Why We Should Eat Vegetables

When I was younger, I always disliked eating vegetables because it gives me a bitter taste that I always want to vomit. But, my parents always prepare a bunch of vegetables ,which we really need to eat. Since they always prepare vegetables I tried convincing myself to always eat vegetables. So I gave it a try.

So first, if you really don't like eating vegetables, you have to deal with it. So I advice you to eat vegetables now because it is important to our health. It helps us by staying healthy, it also makes us smarter, and it helps our body to stay strong and it lessens percents of diseases.

Secondly, people can see that we are eating vegetables because they can usually tell by observing us like we are being stronger, fit. and it takes a lot of time before we can catch sickness. It is noticeable that if we eat vegetables our brain will be improved and our learning abilities will increase.

Eating vegetables is very important. If you dislike it very much, practice eating it, after some time you'll get the hang of it. Like me, at first I don't like it, but when I needed to eat a lot of it, I practiced myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment