Thursday, January 31, 2013

Why People Should Play Basketball



25 jacob V. Llamas
7 - Marian
Persuasive Writing

Why People Should Play Basketball

When I was just 8 years old. I like to play basketball, I thought it was a rough sport to play. However, when I tried playing this sport, I realized that I am good at it. After a year of regular practice, Basketball became my hobby. I was even chosen to be part of the Basketball Varsity Team of Claret School when I was grade 5. I like this sport because, My dad teach me how to play basketball. If he had time we play together.
First, Playing basketball can be very beneficial for you. First, it can make you healthy and physically fit just like other physical sports. This sport can serve as your exercise and hobby. It helps you improve your speed, stamina and endurance. On top of that, it also makes you more mentally alert. Brain is very important in a game.

Second, it also helps you meet more friends and build meaningful friendships. And because this is played by a team, it develops teamwork among the players. You learn to rely on your teammates and share as well. This sport makes you learn discipline and sportsmanship. Also study because if you play basketball everyday your studies keep away. Study first before playing so you can be a perfect basketball player.
Last, this sport is so fun! This can be a very enjoyable hobby and your daily excercise for you. You can have fun together with your friends or family.
This game can be played by anyone who really desires to play it. As you can see in above you may find a lot of reasons to play it. What else can you ask for? Let’s all play basketball and have a very enjoyable time playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment