Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My first time but not the last in NOVALI

Language Composition
Rosenburg Palabasan
7 - Marian

Last August was my fieldtrip. It was held at Novali. At first, I’m a bit anxious of this trip. There’s a feeling of excitement and at the same time uncontentment because we will just have one place to go, Novali. I’ m really fond of fieldtrip which has more than two itineraries. It means more adventure for me and of course the money I paid for it is used wisely. I never heard of comments from my classmates about the place we will visit because nobody got into that place yet. It just means it will be our “first time”.
Upon arrival on the place, the only thing i could say is “WOW!”. All the time during the ride, I thought of ugly, nasty things about the place. In short, I misjudge the place. Novali is such a paradise. I am so amazed with what I saw. They have a very beautiful garden full of flowers and wondeful plants. There are colorful fishes in he pond, butterflies flying all over the place. There is an extravagant building at the heart of the place. There are eco-friendly houses powered by solar panels on top of the house.
It is true that we only have one place to visist on our fieldtrip but it doesn’t mean that the trip will be so boring because there are a lot of adventures Novali has to offer to everybody. We explored the place using a boat. Get connected with the fishes, fed them with our hands. We hiked just to be marveled with a waterfalls.Enjoy the water of the falls and experienced what nature has to offer. We also entered a forest, discover it’s hidden treasure of wild creatures. Amazing plants and extraordinary birds surprised me on that trip. It is such a tiring trip yet It made me realized one thing, I just have to open my eyes to see the beauty of something. If one doesn’t know how to appreciate things then you will not discover the beauty of something.
Now my mind is wandering, what might Novali look like after 50 years. A place that amazed me so much could be a paradise or a hell in the next 50 years but as I can see it, Novali is a place that will be even amazing as time goes by. By the objective of the place in using eco-friendly things, and being very nature friendly, this place would really prosper. I can see that the graden they have there will fruit more flowers and amazing plants. Butterflies will increase in numbers and other kinds of insects might come too. Migratory might also discover Novali. They might also have 5 more ponds fifty years from now. These ponds will inhabit fascinating fishes of different colors and sizes. These ponds will also host other creatures wo loves water. They might have 2 or more buildings to accomodate the people who will discover their place in time. Their eco-friendly houses will flourished and they might also have an eco-friendly car run by solar energy. The grandeust waterfalls might be preserved and remain the same. It might havea clearer waterin time and it might also have more fishes and other sea creatures which are not harmful to man.
here

No comments:

Post a Comment