Monday, January 14, 2013

Language 7 Descriptive Writing

Jason Lim
7-Marian
Language Descriptive Writing

I remember Aquatico Beach Resort fairly well. It is located in Batangas.

I felt excited because it was my first time to be there and I also felt impatient because it took us so long to get there, but it’s worth it.

I saw the beautiful scenery of the resort. I felt the pure white sand in my hands and also felt the soothing cold water in the infinity swimming pool. I smelled the fresh, breezy air that crossed through my face and I have sampled the delectable dishes like the mouth-watery special pancit canton, caldereta and other seafoods found in the buffet restaurant.

For me, I think the beach if not properly maintained fifty years from now would look like any ordinary beach with dirty sands with some non-biodegradeable trash like bottles and tin cans and styropores. The sand would be rough and would be turning brown or black. Then, the saltwater would become green to brown instead of blue. I hope it does not turn out that way so that I can come back to enjoy the beach again.

No comments:

Post a Comment