Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Mines

CN 33
Jose Emmanuel E. Paraiso
Language 7 Descriptive Writing

The Mines

When we last went to Baguio we went to the mines called "Balatoc Mines." At first it was creepy but I was wrong it was not creepy it was an unforgettable experience for me and my family.

We were on our way to the mines. It was a long way to go. My dad was driving beside him was my grandfather. I just wore a white shirt and my blue jacket and my jeans. As we go on our way, I noticed the the streets were a bit slender, so I got quite scared. When we were there, we were asked to put on boots and helmets. We went in it was safe cause they doubled the protection and I saw a man using a machine to drill walls to make holes. In the walls they put dynamites. I touched one and at first I didn't because I was scared. As we go on, the tour guide said that they were going to demonstrate exploding a dynamite. When it exploded, I felt air or the current of the explosion. After that we returned back to the office and we went to the museum and after sometime we also went on our way back home.

In the future the mines will grow older.I just hope that people can go there even at least once so they can have another unforgettable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment