Friday, December 7, 2012

Quezon

25
Jacob V. Llamas
7-Marian
Language 7
Descriptive Writing
Quezon
     An island in Quezon is the hometown of my father. It’s a province in the south, a four to five hour drive from manila depending on the traffic. I’ve been going there since I was young. I go there every summer vacation or every Holy week. I go there to see our relatives specially my great grandfather. I really enjoy going there since we have a" resthouse". Anytime I can swim and play computer outside. And play with our cousins and friends there.
The island of "Cagbality" is one of the most popular places in Quezon. "Cagbality" is an white sand beach with resorts.The "Cagbality" is a tourist spot in Quezon, many tourists in our country go there every summer or Holyweek.One can enjoy his stay by doing different things like beach volleyball and jetskiing, they can also enjoy eating seafood and drink fresh "coconut" juice.
     I just hope and pray that the island will be more progressive but not abused. I want to continue going there every year with my family and friends and enjoy it the same way. Come and now see Quezon and Cagbality!

No comments:

Post a Comment